WordPress Development + WooCommerce
WordPress is an open source content management system for dynamic web applications. It currently powers 28% of the entire internet. It is far and away the most versitile and highly supported content management system out there. We also think they the benefits of using WordPress go beyond the creative customization abilities and into the core functionality options available to WordPress users.
Like WordPress, WooCommerce is the biggest and the baddest. It powers an astounding 42% of ALL online stores. That means it has the most robust third-party plugins for the strongest functionality and the smoothest configuration. By building on a WooCommerce platform you maintain total control over your inbound and outbound marketing, your analytics, and most importantly – your margins. Payment processors like Stripe and BrainTree make it easy to accept payment from major credit cards, paypal, and Apple Pay.
Basic SiteInformational or professional sites, blogs, galleries, email capture and landing pages.
- Easy to update visual builder built on Wordpress CMS
- Page design and layout
- Email marketing Integration
- Perfect for portfolios, small business or freelance marketing sites
- Optional functionality upgrades
- Backup, Security and Maintenance Packages available
- 3 hour included support and maintenance
eCommerce StoreYour ticket to the world of eCommerce. A custom designed, fully integrated WooCommerce Online Store.
- Easy to update visual builder built on WordPress CMS
- Robust WooCommerce eCommerce Platform
- Supply Chain Management
- Custom-Bundled and Configurable product configurations
- Virtual and Downloadable products
- Membership and Subscriptions management
- Shipping & Tax Integration Options
- Marketing and SEO readiness
- Enhanced eCommerce Google Analytics
Advanced SiteYou need a little extra functionality. Perfect for product sales pages, booking sites, premium members content pages and more.
- 55Easy to update visual builder built on WordPress CMS
- Memberships and Subscriptions
- Booking products and calendars
- Contact forms and robust inline, popup or modular email subscription areas.
- Custom sliders, module animations
- Basic Backup. Security and Maintenance Packages available
- 3 hours included support and maintenance
Need managed hosting?
We have different hosting packages depending on the nature of the site you are hosting and the capabilities you’re looking for. Got a simple site? Our packages start at $15/mo. For heavier traffic sites and ecommerce stores you’ll want our pro hosting option which starts at $30/mo.
Each and every one of our hosting plans comes with an SSL certificate for HTTPs browser security. We also have site management packages where we will manage your plugin, theme and WordPress updates to make sure eveything keeps running smoothly with all the latest software releases, keep regular backups, and use security measures to keep hackers out.
How will you know how well your website is doing without analytics? Google analytics is a free software developed by google to help you navigate the world of the web. Analytics can be a little confusing if you’re just getting started but they have a free academy where you can learn how to understand your data. For ecommerce stores google offers “Enhanced eCommerce Anayltics” for tracking and attributing purchases, payment methods or device type.
Google’s new product Data Studio (also free) lets you import your google analytics data directly into their dashboard. Before you know it you’ll have beautiful resports at the click of a button.